How to enter to win ALL 9 pieces!? All you have to do is "like" Casa de Góngora's Facebook Page and share the giveaway post from our Facebook page. After completing those two tasks, your name will be automatically entered in the drawing hat. The winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday, December 13, 2013. Casa de Góngora will contact the winner for personal details and mailing address for shipping.
That's about it, and I wish you all the best of luck!
Information about these items-
1) The pretty Mimi Earrings by Dope Crochet are from Culture Cloz.
2) The beautiful Geode Drop Necklace is made with 14k gold filled chain. The sliced geode has been gold plated along the side. The chain is 18" in length. This piece is made in downtown Savannah, Georgia by MLiz Designs.
3) The delicious smelling Tyler Winter Wonderland 11 oz. Candle is from Merle Norman & Luna Bella.
4) The adorable Berry Wrap Bracelet is made in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by The Brave Collection's team of fair-trade Cambodian artisans using solid brass. Each bracelet is carved and knotted by hand, so each piece is unique. Their bracelets say "Klahan" (Klaa-han) which means "Brave" in "Khmer" (Khem-eye), the language of Cambodia, and serve as a symbol of freedom and token of Bravery. Also, 10% of their profits are donated to fight human trafficking. This piece is from The Brave Collection.
5) The yummy 12 Quest Protein Bars Peanut Butter & Jelly are from Inner Titan.
6) The cozy Kiss Me in Mississippi T-shirt is from the Hanalena Band .
7) The stunning necklace is made of hand rolled leather, agate, and a iridescent freshwater pearl. This piece is from the The Serendipity Hippie.
8) The amazing HanaLena album is from the HanaLena Band.
9) The fantastic natural and organic Habeebahs Herbals Lemon Verbana Body Butter is from Culture Cloz.